Horse & Rider News May 2015
National Competition; Carolina Country Acres Reserve Champion in Interscholastic Equestrian Association
Congratulations to Avery Morgan for qualifying for finishing reserve champion in the Varsity Open Flat at IEA Nationals and finishing 3rd in the Varsity Open Championship at IEA Nationals! Avery’s long time coach is Alicia Wilkinson and IEA coach is Chelsea Dressler. The coaches and Carolina Country Acres are very proud of the whole IEA team.
Summer Horse Camp
- Camp hours are 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Extended camp hours are available upon request.
- Beginner Camp $350 dollars per week till May 1st.
- Intermediate Camp $400 dollars per week till May 1st
- Advanced Camp $500 dollars per week till May 1st.
- After care until 5:00 will be available for $25 per day.
- Our instructors are certified in First Aid and CPR
Equi-Fitness- First Time Free!
Join us for the new Equi-Fitness program where we combine the fun of riding horses with a real workout for your health.
- Strengthen and work your core, inner and outer thighs and calves.
- Increase cardio function and endurance.
- Improve your balance , posture and confidence.
Our classes are taught by Denise Hammond, who is a Health educator and Personal Trainer and has over 20 years experience working with kids, teens and adults in health and fitness programming. She also teaches cycle for the YMCA’s and is a public health and wellness speaker. Denise is a certified personal trainer: ACE, Lifestyle Counselor, Group Exercise Instructor and Horseback Riding Instructor by the US Pony Club.