Join our Summer Horse Camp
Sign up for our Summer Camp! We accept ages 5 & up, and have levels for beginners to advanced. Have fun riding with friends and learning new skills. Safety is our number one priority at CCA. Advanced camp is going to be June 15-19.
- Camp hours are 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Extended camp hours are available upon request.
- Beginner Camp $350 dollars per week till May 1st.
- Intermediate Camp $400 dollars per week till May 1st
- Advanced Camp $500 dollars per week till May 1st.
- After care until 5:00 will be available for $25 per day.
- Our instructors are certified in First Aid and CPR
Try Equi-Fitness- Your First Time is Free!
Join us for the new Equi-Fitness program where we combine the fun of riding horses with a real workout for your health.
- Strengthen and work your core, inner and outer thighs and calves.
- Increase cardio function and endurance.
- Improve your balance , posture and confidence.
Our classes are taught by Denise Hammond, who is a Health educator and Personal Trainer and has over 20 years experience working with kids, teens and adults in health and fitness programming. She also teaches cycle for the YMCA’s and is a public health and wellness speaker. Denise is a certified personal trainer: ACE, Lifestyle Counselor, Group Exercise Instructor and Horseback Riding Instructor by the US Pony Club.
Congratulations to our new leasers and their horses!
Elizabeth Brooks Full lease Kathy
Emily Carpenter half lease Missy
Charlotte Harvey half lease Becky
Onnika Dos Santos half lease Bella
Charlotte Demas half lease Taki
Paige Demarco half lease Country
Zoe Felder half lease Country
Andriana Pappas full lease Spring Fling
Below are a few shots we were able to capture for our newsletter.